More than 2000 reviews over the last 25 years.
DIE TRYING (Jack Reacher #2) (audiobook) by Lee Child
Published by Penguin Audio
Originally published in 1998.
Read by Jonathan McClain
Duration: 14 hours, 47 minutes
Unabridged
In Die Trying Jack Reacher helps out a lady in need with her dry cleaning and ends up being kidnapped, thrown in the back of a van with her and driven across the country as part of an over-the-top plan.
Reacher tries to figure out a way to escape while simultaneously trying to figure out why the kidnappers them in the first place. Of course, once he starts to figure out things, he discovers that their near hopeless situation is actually worse than he thought...
This is a great Reacher novel. I am listening to them all out of order, which isn't much of a problem since Lee Child isn't really writing them in any particular order. Lots of action, plenty of plot lines and Reacher himself make this entry worth reading.
This is the first Reacher novel I have listened to that was read by Jonathan McClain. Most of them I have heard were read by Dick Hill. McClain's style grew on me as I listened and I enjoyed it. His voicing of the creepy bad buy was especially good.
I rate this audiobook 5 stars out of 5.
This audiobook can be found on Amazon.com here: Die Trying by Lee Child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
BAN THIS BOOK (audiobook) by Alan Gratz
Published in 2017 by Blackstone Audio, Inc. Read by Bahni Turpin. Duration: 5 hours, 17 minutes. Unabridged. My Synopsis Ban This Book is t...
Popular posts over the last 7 days
-
Published in September of 2026 by Macmillan Audio. Read by the author, Sarah Longwell. Duration: 8 hours, 29 minutes. Unabridged. Sarah Long...
-
Published by Scholastic Press in April of 2015 Spencer Quinn is best known for his dog and owner Chet and Bernie detective series. Now, he...
-
Published by Bloomsbury Publishing LLC. Read by Tosca Hoskins. Duration: 11 hours, 26 minutes. Unabridged. The book is a detailed look at ...
-
Published in 2015 by DC Comics. Over the years, Batman has had multiple Robins. But there was a first replacement to the original Robin (Dic...
-
Tony - where's your editorial staff when you need them? Published in 2003 by William Morrow Honestly, I like Tony Brown. I enjoyed his ...
-
Published in August of 2011 by Christian Audio Read by Paul Boehmer Duration: 10 hours, 40 minutes Unabridged Veteran writer Davis Bu...
-
Published in 2005 by John Wiley and Sons, Inc. The Emancipation Proclamation was effective on January 1, 1863 - it included a provision tha...
-
Published in 2013 by iUniverse J.L. Witterick's My Mother's Secret is the true tale of Franciszka Halamajowa and her daughter He...
-
A short story: dramatic, gory, creepy and quite satisfying. Published by Simon and Schuster Audio in 2008 Read by Mare Winningham Durati...
-
Published in 2014 by Simon and Schuster Audio Multicast performance, mostly read by the author, Cary Elwes Duration: 7 hours, 1 minute Una...

No comments:
Post a Comment